Monday, 19 October 2015

Let me introduce myself! Crafty arty crochet mad person!

Good Morning All!
Here's hoping you had a lovely weekend and are ready for the week ahead.
My plans for today have already been turned upside down with my other half Mike's car refusing to start, so had to get recovery out. But on this note I must say Green Flag were amazing within an hour, the car is tested and fitted with a new battery yay.
So now I can start on the plans that were supposed to start at 6am.
A lovely group I belong to send happy post to each other, just small cheer up gifts and I have gathered all my gifts and envelopes over the past week and crocheted a few items and will be posting later yay.

The second thing on my list was to clean the house as Mike has been off for the last nine days my
standards have slipped.
A little bit about me is that I love all kinds of arts and crafts and try to do a little or a little everyday at the moment my main interest is crochet. I just love the way it creates into something so quickly and is so portable.
Crochet, Knitting, Sewing, Painting and drawing are among my many skills???
We also have animals so if you pop in for a cuppa expect to be mauled, licked and a maybe random hair in your tea/coffee. The culprits for this are 3 cats, Domino the mum and two of her kittens Tiger and Saffy plus 2 dogs a Border Collie named Megan and a Jack Russell X  what with we don't know.
Will try to get them to pose for some photos later.
I also adore nature and snap A LOT of photographs of trees, flowers and anything that grabs my fancy like these....


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment